1880'S TATUM HOUSE
The expansion of the Historic Tatum House had an underlying goal to create a historically sensitive addition to the North side of the existing building which would be 3 stories in height. On the first floor there is an “Italian esque” hall for artwork and tall tables as well as and espresso/coffee area, circular stair and elevator. The second floor houses the new Salon and Pedicure area as well as some minor modifications to the existing building. The third floor areas is designed to capture “attic” space with walk through trusses and dormers.